The purpose of an internal protection is to:
- guarantee that the hydraulic performance of the pipe is maintained long term,
- prevent any risk of internal attack by the waters carried,
- maintain the quality of water carried.
PAM offers a complete range of internal protections to meet all types of water carried.
The linings and internal coatings of pipes and fittings can be divided into three categories, according to the aggressivity of the waters carried:
- standard coatings, suitable for the vast majority of raw and potable waters,
- reinforced protections, for waters aggressive to ordinary cement (soft and acidic waters, highly abrasive waters...),
- special coatings adapted to very special conditions and corrosive water (industrial effluents...).
PAM analyses water quality on request, in order to recommend the most suitable protection.
The table below outlines the internal linings range.
|Classic||Blast furnace cement||Cataphoresis epoxy or|
|Specific||PUX resin||Epoxy powder|
Classic protections are offered by NATURAL range (DN 60 to 600) and CLASSIC range (DN 700 to 2000). Special protections are offered by PUR.
Internal coating materials used have received a Sanitary Conformity Certificate (ACS) and comply with the provisions of the Decree dated 29 May 1997.